Simply everything included. During the summer months, you will receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card upon arrival at the Garni Jaqueline. With this advantage card you can use the public transport in the Ötztal without restrictions, as well as one ascent and descent with the mountain railways in the Ötztal every day. In addition, there are numerous discounts on sights, baths and lakes as well as many other facilities and excursion destinations. And there are plenty of them in the Ötztal.
Ötztal Inside Summer Card at a glance:
- AQUA DOME: 2 thermal bath admissions for 3 hours (without sauna) in May, June, September and October
- AREA 47: 1 admission to the Water Area
- free use of all mountain railways in the Ötztal
- free use of all public transport
- participation in guided hikes of the "Naturpark"
- discounts on Bike Unlimited tickets
- 4 swimming pools, plus Piburger See bathing area
- Freizeit Arena Sölden
- 4 museums
- minigolf & pit pat facility in Längenfeld
- bird of prey park and bathing lake in Umhausen
- further leisure and cultural activities